Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

YOU!



You’re so AWESOME. Your ways are greater and higher. You have all wisdom, power, and knowledge. I don’t have to figure it out because you are with me. You hold the plans for the world in your hands, and who am I to think I can figure it out? I entrust you with today and every day. I will petition and wait to hear your voice in the good days and hard days. Forgive me for when I rush into my own efforts. I want to wait on you. I want to be involved in what you are doing. One day with you is better than a thousand elsewhere! You heal the broken and bring reconciliation when others say it is impossible. You do the IMPOSSIBLE! You gave Abraham and Sarah a baby in their old age and parted the Red Sea for the Israelites. You healed the blind. You died and rose for all of us! Your ways are so great. I am so thankful you work differently than my human mind would have planned. You are at work today. You give me hope for the hopeless and a heart-pounding desire to see renewal in the lives around me. I have seen you heal and I know people who are walking miracles as a result of your work in their life. Your promises are true, and good. You are faithful in my life and faithful to uphold your promises to all of us. May I live my life in a position of complete trust to you today and every day! May your hand be obvious in my life…that it is not I that accomplish anything, but you in me. People may think it is foolishness to become vulnerable to others. They may even mock me for it. But it is not foolishness because you put yourself in a lowly position.  I want to follow you, I want to do your work, I want to be fully surrendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment