I went to the doctor’s office yesterday and my white blood
cell count is still up and the inflammation in my lymph nodes has been
decreasing! Thank you everyone back home who has been remembering us! We still
don’t know why I was having these symptoms, but it appears to be healing on its
own. I will have to go back for a follow up blood test in about a month.
To think it
all started with two swollen lymph nodes in Colorado which led us to a doctor’s office
where we discovered my white blood cell count was low. The white blood cell
count concerned the doctors, but they didn’t know what caused it. That first doctor’s
visit began a series of doctor’s appointments in which I was able to become
very familiar with our company’s insurance plan (it is quite good) and
experience medical care in Asia ( I now know a very nice doctor here).
Melissa

No comments:
Post a Comment