Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Classes Begin



Ryan started classes this week and I have to say I think he is doing an excellent job! I got to look over his lesson plans earlier this week and I got excited about the courses. One thing he did for the first day of class was show a power point about himself in which he was able to explain that he cares and he wants his students to do well. He then had them do a writing assignment in English where the students told him about themselves.
One day this week I joined Ryan for lunch at the University and was able to take some of the pictures below.

- Melissa

30,000 graduate students
20,000 undergraduate students
 
One of the motorcycle parking lots
 The western style dining hall. There are 2 Khmer style dining areas too.

 The classroom where Ryan teaches his smallest class, a three-hour third year English course.



 Another classroom

A guard monitoring the hall

 Front of the school



 Motorcycle departure area where students hand in a ticket to show they have the correct bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment